As an 8TECH Intern, you spend 4-6 months working on a real client projects. Coached by our enthusiast professionals you can grow both personally and professionally, discovering how you can be greater than you imagined. All of this happens at our Midland Complex – Kisaasi head office Kampala.
All Eight Tech internship placements are 4 or 6 months long. The Internship and Training programs follow a specific training plan, which includes experiencing a variety of different tasks in one or more departments. Our interest is in the candidates to fill positions in:
- Software, Web and Mobile Application development
- Business development and Marketing
What’s in it for you?
- Investment in your personal development
- Working for one of Uganda’s ICT and Management industry leading
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a pool of mentors in both ICT and Management
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower communities
What to Expect:
- Cross-functional experience
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfill your potential and career goals during your internship
- Build expertise in your chosen area in line with your college course and work placement requirements
Suitable candidates for the above should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com