- This event has passed.
We are hiring a Software Developer
May 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We is looking for a Software Developer experienced in using the Laravel framework. You will be involved at all stages of the project from concept ideation through to the technology architecture, build, and deployment, including –
- Working closely with our design, engineering, projects, and client services teams to successfully deliver client projects
- Working on an agile project management methodology
- Architecting and building solutions to client requirements and communicating these solutions to clients and the team
- Maintaining best practice standards of code and coding standards
- Providing support on existing systems.
We’d love to hear from you if you have a proven track record of building high-quality applications with thousands of users.
- As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the back-end development of a number of our clients’ platforms.
- Take responsibility for the functionality of these systems, and ensure your code is clean, tidy and well-documented
- Work hard, be passionate about what you do, and have fun while you’re doing it
- Strong, demonstrable experience with Laravel
- Experience with stateless APIs
- Experience with testing software
- Comfortable writing testable code
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum or no supervision
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with Flutter mobile App development
- Familiarity with auto-scaling environments
- Skilled in technologies and languages used to build, deploy and deliver.
- Familiar with testing technologies, methodologies, and frameworks, or the passion and drive to learn them
- Happy to work across a range of products and switch between them while making progress
How to apply:
Interested individuals should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th May, 2022. Females are encouraged to apply