- This event has passed.
Kotlin and Python Computer Programming Training
February 3, 2020 @ 8:00 am - March 21, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
This training covers the complete computer programming in two languages Kotlin and python.
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable. Python is used for machine learning and big data mining
Participants will gain an understanding of how to interact with the above programming languages in their respective environments and will have to present an end of session project from what they have learnt.
Cost: UGX: 400,000
In this 6weeks training, the following are the objectives of this training:
- Use documented solutions to troubleshoot problems associated with software installation and customization.
- Develop, test, document, deploy, and maintain secure program code based on specifications.
- Apply knowledge of networking concepts to develop, deploy, and maintain program code.
- Use relevant methodologies, policies, and standards to develop secure program code.
- Conform to workplace expectations found in information technology (IT) environments.
- Contribute to the successful completion of the project applying the project management principles in use.
- techniques for solving problems
- testing strategies and programming abilities.
- the main activities of software development and their interactions, and some of the major problems of software development
- translate well-structured plans into working programs
VENUE: Eight Tech Offices located at Magdalene Lane opposite Ndere cultural centre, Ntinda-Kisaasi road.
We will have the course online at www.8learning.org (All participants will have access and contribute to the online discussions (Forums) setup to help members exchange ideas. The course will continue being available to members four months after the training.
3rd February 2020 – 21st March 2020 Time: 08:00AM – 5:00PM
- You do not need programming skills, we will start from scratch and slowly make our way to intermediate and more advanced topics, You should be excited to learn an awesome new programming language! You will need basic skills in handling a PC, so you should know how to install and run applications on your computer. Android developers who want to get started with Kotlin which also includes Vacists senior four , senior six, university students, and private Individuals interested in learning programming skills.
Profiles of Facilitators:
Mr. Tumusiime Robert
Robert holds a Bachelors degree of Computer Science from Makerere University and has gone through a number of professional training including entrepreneurs’ skills development and CCNA. He has worked on a number of Web projects using MOODLE for e-learning and Drupal, WordPress ,HTML, CSS, BOOTSRAP, PHP, MYSQL for web based systems. Robert is our eyes and ears in running our training workshops and technical developments, he leads by example.
He has worked on a number of projects for different organizations. Prominent among them are Uganda Technology and Management University www.utamu.ac.ug, Lake Victoria Basin Commission www.lvbcom.org, Inter University Council for East Africa www.iucea.org, Kigali Institute of Management and Kabale University www.kab.ac.ug among others
Mr. Mbabazi Isaac
Isaac holds a Masters Degree in Computing from Uganda Technology and Management University and Bachelors degree in Software engineering from Makerere University. Isaac has a 5 years experience in Software development, System analysis and design, testing, Isaac carries is a software programming trainer at UTAMU in Object Oriented Programming.
For registration and inquiries please call: 0414-666-784 | 0704140818 | 0776844343 or
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and Book Your Place Today