- This event has passed.
Advanced Computer Systems and Applications (Professional office productivity ICT training)
February 15, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm400,000UGX
This course aims at developing employee knowledge inprofessional office productivity skills , knowledge in different working software applications, programs, tools and how the various programs and applications can be used to boost a good working environment.
Advanced Computer Applications and systems (Cost =400,000 UGX)
- Work effectively with a range of current, standard, Office Productivity software applications.
- Evaluate, select and use office productivity software appropriately to a given situation.
- Apply basic adult learning and assessment principles in the design, development, and presentation of material produced by office productivity applications.
- Demonstrate employability skills and a commitment to professionalism.
- Operate a variety of advanced spreadsheet, operating system and word processing functions.
- Solve a range of problems using office productivity applications, and adapt quickly to new software releases.
- Maintain quality assurance through critically evaluating procedures and results.
VENUE: Online at http://www.8learning.org and zoom.
(All participants will have access and contribute to the online discussions (Forums) setup to help members exchange ideas. The course will continue being available to members four months after the training.
working class, Students esp. university in third and fourth year, Organizational workers, Businesses people looking to introduce ICT into the business, Individuals in need improving their skills and any other interested individuals.
Registration is open for both modules.
For More Information please call: +256 785 137305 / 0414-666-784 | 0704140818 Or
Email: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org and Book Your Place Today